Yoga for Varicose Veins: There are many types of physical problems, and some of these problems are often ignored. One of them is varicose veins. Having crooked and colorful veins on your feet, or have you ever noticed that the vein of your foot or any other part suddenly swells? This type of vein is scientifically called varicose veins, also known as varicosities.
This problem occurs when the vein becomes thin and filled with blood, i.e., blocks. They usually occur in the legs but can also occur in other parts of the body. Varicose veins typically appear to be inflamed or bulging on the skin. It can be in red, blue and purple. Today we have brought you this article, Yoga for Varicose Veins. In this article, we will you what yoga for Varicose Veins is that can relieve this problem. So without wasting time let us start Yoga for Varicose Veins.
- Can Varicose Veins Be Cured By Yoga?
- Yoga for Varicose Veins
Can Varicose Veins Be Cured By Yoga?
If you are also wondering whether yoga can cure varicose veins? So the answer is yes; yoga can cure your varicose veins to some extent. It has the power to help manage them. It helps the accumulated lymph and blood to flow to the heart. Stretching done in yoga is excellent for relieving the swelling and soreness often caused by varicose veins in your legs. Yoga can reduce the pain caused by pressure.
Overall, it improves your condition and enhances the functioning of the organs. Eating a healthy and balanced diet and regular yoga, and avoiding excessive salt and fat intake are the basic requirements to overcome this problem. So now let’s know, varicose veins natural treatment yoga–
Yoga for Varicose Veins
6. Matsyasana Yoga (Fish pose)
The entire body is kept healthy through yoga. But if you are worried about the problem of varicose veins and are tired of taking various measures, practice yoga as mentioned here regularly. varicose veins treatment by yoga are as follows:
1. Tadasana Yoga for Varicose Veins
How Is Beneficial
This yoga is one of the early yoga asanas. When you raise the body while practicing this asana, Tadasana Yoga is very beneficial for foot problems such as knee pain or swelling, pain, numbness, irritation, and tingling. Its daily practice strengthens the thighs, knees, and ankles. If you have pain in your nerves or muscles, you should do Tadasana Yoga.
How tadasana is done in yoga for varicose – veins
- Choose a clean and open space and stand on it by laying yoga mats, carpets, or blankets.
- Now stand on the yoga mat by straightening the legs and waist.
- Stand upright and keep some distance between the legs.
- Keep both your hands close to your body.
- Now take a deep breath, raise both your arms above the head and tie your fingers together.
- Now keep your hands straight and stretch so that your palms’ direction should be towards the sky.
- Now you have to stand on your fingertips while raising your heel.
- During this time, your body should feel stretched from the feet to the fingers of the hands.
- Now stay in this position for 10 seconds and keep breathing.
- Then while exhaling, come to the beginning and repeat this asana at least ten times.
2. Uttanasana Yoga for Varicose Veins
How Is Beneficial
This yoga asana strengthens your thighs and knees. This asana increases blood circulation throughout the body, which gives your feet a good stretch, especially the thighs and shins, which are potential areas of the varicose veins. Regular practice of this asana reduces pain in the legs.
How Uttanasana is done in yoga for varicose – veins
- To do Uttanasana, lay a yoga mat in a clean place and stand in tadasana or straight.
- Then place both your hands on your waist while breathing inward.
- Now bend down, bending your body from the waist, exhaling your breath outwards.
- Keep your torso straight turn around the waist.
- Try to touch the ground by removing both your hands from the waist.
- Allow your head to hang in an independent position and not create any force on your neck.
- Try to connect your head to your feet.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds by your ability.
- Now take your breath in and straighten your waist for your initial arrival.
3. Sarvangasana Yoga for Varicose Veins
How profitable is
A varicose vein is a problem in which the veins of the feet become thicker and appear to be raised on the skin. This asana also gives a lot of rest to the feet.
How Sarvangasana is done in yoga for varicose – vens
- First, lay a yoga mat in a clean open environment.
- So that the body gets clean oxygen while performing this asana.
- Now lie down on your back on the yoga mat to do this asana.
- Both hands and feet should be directly on the ground.
- Place the palms on the ground, and both legs should be directly attached.
- Now inhale slowly and lift both legs, hips and waist slowly upwards.
- Raise your waist and back, place the elbows of both hands on the ground and support your waist with palms.
- Keep in mind that both your legs stay straight while doing this, don’t let your knees bend.
- In this asana, the entire weight of the body will be on the shoulders and head.
- While doing this, touch the chin with the chest.
- Keep the area from your shoulder to elbow close to the ground and keep your face towards the sky or toe.
- Stabilize your body and stay in this posture for a while to the extent of your ability.
- Keep the breath normal.
- To come out of Sarvangasana, bring down the waist and legs slowly and place your hands on the ground.
- Come to your infancy
4. Navasana Yoga for Varicose Veins
How Is Beneficial
Navasana pose is beneficial for Yoga for Varicose Veins, When you practice this asana, your feet go up. Therefore, blood flows upwards, thereby reducing the pressure on the veins. It is a good yoga asana for your hormones. It strengthens the entire body system to make digestion, muscles, communication, hormonal and nervous system healthy. It helps in improving blood circulation in the blocked veins by burning excess fat in the veins and arteries.
How navasana yoga is done for varicose – vens
- First of all, you need to lie down on your back.
- Stretch your legs in front of you.
- Place both hands slightly behind the hips on the floor.
- Keeping the spine straight, lift the body upwards.
- Now release the breath outward and lift the feet at an angle of 45 degrees from the floor.
- Extend the tailbone and bring the hips closer to the navel, and keep your knees firmly upright.
- Lift the legs and bring them in line with the eye.
- During this time, you will be sitting on your butt and tailbone.
- Raise your hands high and stretch parallel to the floor.
- Breathe at an average speed and continue to exhale.
- Remain in this position for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Once practice is done, increase the time.
- While exhaling, slowly return to the whole state.
5. Viparita Karani Yoga for Varicose Veins
How Is Beneficial
Opposite To Do Yoga can get rid of various physical and mental problems it causes the leg muscles to move. It helps a lot in causing varicose veins. This asana is highly comfortable for your feet. It dramatically benefits foot fatigue. It increases blood circulation and flushes out toxins and other products.
How to do the opposite in Yoga for Varicose Veins
- First of all, you place a yoga mat on the floor and lie on your back on it to do this asana.
- Keep both your arms and legs straight on the ground.
- Now slowly raise both legs and let your upper body remain on the floor.
- When the legs reach 45 degrees, then raise the hips also by supporting the waist with hands.
- Now raise the legs until it is straight up.
- Make sure the elbows stay on the ground and support the waist with hands.
- The back should be about 45 degrees from the ground.
- If there are problems while doing this pose, you can keep a pillow or blanket under your hips.
- Close your eyes and in this case, you stop for at least five minutes.
6. Matsyasana Yoga for Varicose Veins
How Is Beneficial
Matsyasana Yoga is “the enemy of all diseases.” Matsyasana mudra manages blood circulation. Matsyasana varikaj is one of the best yoga for Varicose Veins. It works collectively on many systems. It stretches your legs and relieves stress and cramps. This relaxes your legs and controls blood flow throughout the body.
How matsyasana is done in yoga for varicose veins
- First, lay your yoga mat and sit on it in a dandasana posture.
- Breathe and lift both legs and bring them to padmasana mudra.
- Now slowly move the back backward. Support your torso by vaccinating the elbow on the ground.
- Make sure the body weight is on the elbow and not on the head. As soon as the chest is raised, try pressing the shoulder blade.
- Now tilt the head towards the ground while lengthening the neck and lean your back and lead until the head touches the ground.
- Now raise your hands and hold the thumb of your feet with your hands.
- Now keep your vision on the nose. If you have difficulty doing this, you can also keep your eye balanced.
- Stay in this pose for 1 to 2 minutes, to the extent of your ability.
- Then slowly bring the feet back to the primary posture to come out of the pose. Take less time at the beginning of this yoga (even at least 30 seconds is enough) and gradually increase the practice time.
7. Pawanmuktasana Yoga for Varicose Veins
How Is Beneficial
PawanMuktasana beneficial for Yoga for Varicose Veins, When this yoga asana is practiced, stretching occurs in the muscles of the hands and feet, thereby strengthening our hands and feet. It also relieves cramps and fatigue from the feet. It helps in loosening muscles and joints in the hips and knees.
How pavanmuktasana is done in yoga for varicose veins
- First of all, lie down on your yoga mat with your back straight.
- Bend your knees and bring your thighs towards the chest.
- Just below the knees, hold the fingers of the two hands together with each other.
- Now “Pawanmuktasana” means take a deep breath and leave the spring.
- Now while exhaling, bring both the knees as far as possible towards the chest.
- Raise your head above the ground and will try to touch the nose with the knee.
- Now stay in this posture for 30 seconds and keep breathing deeply.
- Then, while exhaling slowly, bring the head and feet back to the previous position.
- Do not make any changes on your part with all the steps of Pawanmuktasana. It is essential to practice all the steps of this asana to get the gas out of the digestive system.
Friends, we hope you have liked this post about yoga for varicose veins. It is our endeavor that we give you all Health-related problems solutions.
If you liked our health-related post, please share this post (yoga for varicose veins) with your family or friends so that they can also benefit from it. If you have any problem with the yoga for varicose veins, then Please share your feedback and thoughts in the comment section. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for visiting OURLIFEMANTRA.