Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Steps, Benefits And Precautions: Pranayama and Yoga are spreading very fast among people all over the world today. The biggest reason behind this is the positive effect of Pranayama and Yoga. If it is said that there is nothing better than yoga and pranayama to be healthy, then it will not be wrong.
Yoga and Pranayama is an option that helps to keep physically and mentally fit and fit and fit. Its special thing is that you do not need any special device to do them. You can do these anywhere inside and outside the house.
This is the reason that the trend towards yoga and pranayama has increased a lot these days. That is why today we have brought this article for you Bee Breath or Bhramari Pranayama Steps, Benefits, and precautions. In this article, you will know everything about Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath).
- What is Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)?
- How To Do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Step By Step Procedure
- Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Benefits
- Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Steps By Steps Instructions By Video
- How long should you do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
- Beginner tips to do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
- Best time to do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
- Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Precautions
What is Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)?
Bhramari Pranayama is named after the Indian black bee Bhramari; in this pranayama, breathing produces a typical “Humming Sound” of the bee, which shows us why it is named. Bhramari Pranayama is a breathing technique in which the sound of exhalation looks like a bee’s voice.
This pranayama is considered to be very effective in calming the mind immediately. It is one of the best breathing exercises to stimulate the mind, relieve frustration or anxiety, and get rid of anger to a great extent.
Bhramari Pranayama is a simple technique; it can be practiced anywhere – whether you are at home at work or in a garden and is a quick option to relieve yourself of stress.
- Also Known As: Humming Bee Breath, Bee Breath
- Targets: Breathing
- Level: Beginner
How To Do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Step By Step Procedure
There are many benefits of Pranayama, Pranayama brings positivity to our body, and at the same time, it cures diseases and keeps you healthy. Pranayama only benefits when you do it properly, So then let’s know What are the Steps of Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)–
- To perform this asana, sit down in Padmasana or Sukhasana.
- Bring both your hands with elbows near your ears.
- Now close both your ears with the thumbs of both hands.
- Place the index finger of both hands on the forehead.
- Put the middle finger, ring finger, and Baby Finger above the eyes.
- During this, keep in mind that the mouth should remain closed and breathe through the nose.
- Now hum the nose like a bee and exhale.
- Exhale Om while exhaling.
- It takes about 3–5 seconds to breathe in and about 15–20 seconds to exhale with a hoarse sound.
- You can repeat this process 5-7 times in three minutes.
Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Benefits
Ocean Breath is one of the advanced yoga postures methods, which has many health benefits; If you read the health benefits of the Bhramari Breath, you would like to do Bee Breathing pose every day because it keeps all the internal organs of your body strong and healthy. This Pranayama is a boon for a person who desires good health. So let us know, What are the Benefits of Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)–
1 – To relieve stress: – To reduce stress and relieve mental stress, Bhramari Pranayama is very beneficial. Medical science considers the cause of depression to be a deficiency in neurotransmitters such as serotonin, noradrenaline, and dopamine. So to get rid of all this, do Bhramari Pranayama. And in addition, doing so increases the sense of confidence in the person.
2 – For migraine patients: – This pranayama is beneficial for migraine patients. A severe form of headache that occurs frequently or continuously is called migraine. We can get rid of this disease by practicing this pranayama.
3 – Beneficial in high blood pressure: – Bhramari pranayama is beneficial for high blood pressure patients. Hypertension, sometimes called arterial hypertension, this is a chronic medical condition in which arterial blood pressure increases.
4 – Enhancing positive thinking: – By regular practice of this pranayama, we can increase our memory and positive thinking. When our thinking becomes positive, then its result also start coming positive. And at the same time, its practice brings peace to the mind and brain.
5 – For Sinusitis patients:– Sinusitis patients get relief from this. Bhramari Pranayama is the best pranayama to get rid of all these diseases like nasal closure, headache, severe headache in half the head, waterfall from the nose in the winter season.
6 – To get rid of blood defects: – By doing regular practice of this pranayama, all kinds of blood defects can be liberated. When blood starts to become impure in the body, the amount of hemoglobin present in the blood decreases. This can cause fatal problems, and this is called a blood defect.
7 – For the person suffering from thyroid problem: – In this pranayama, the person suffering from thyroid problem gets a benefit. Hypothyroidism is a medical condition in which thyroid hormone is produced in small amounts in the thyroid gland—crores of people in the world suffering from hypothyroidism.
8 – To awaken Kundalini Shakti (Serpent Power): – By its regular practice, we can awaken our Kundalini Shakti “Serpent Power.” According to Kundalini Yoga, the power of God that drives the universe is called Chaitanya. Concerning a person, Chaitanya is called consciousness, and it is that part of the divine power that is needed for human actions.
9 – For melodious impulse: – By practicing Bhramari Pranayama for a long time, the person’s voice becomes melodious. Your voice is the identity of your personality. Harmonic voice attracts everyone.
Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Steps By Steps Instructions By Video
How long should you do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
It takes about 3-5 seconds to breathe in and about 15-20 seconds to exhale with a confused sound| Bhramari Pranayama can be performed 5-7 times in about three minutes.
Beginner tips to do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
As a Beginner or the new person should do Bhramari Pranayama three to five times. After practicing this pranayama for some time, one can do it eleven to twenty-one times.
Best time to do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)
- Morning or evening time.
- Before mediation.
- Do Ujjaya Pranayama 5 to 7 times.
Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) Precautions
Along with knowing how to perform Bhramari Breathing Pranayama and what are the benefits of Bee Breath Pranayama, it is also essential to know about some precautions related to it, let us know what safeguards and precautions a person should take while doing Bee Breathing Pranayama, So now let’s know Who should not do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath)?
- This pranayama should not be done in case of earache.
- While doing Bhramari Pranayama, if you feel dizzy, nervous, cough, headache or any other problem, you should stop doing pranayama and seek the advice of your doctor or yoga expert.
- If you are doing Bhramari Pranayama in the evening, then keep a gap of at least two to three hours between doing Pranayama and eating evening meal.
- Increase the time and cycle of pranayama gradually.
- While doing Bhramari Pranayama, one has to keep the thumb lightly on the ears to cover both the ears, do not put your fingers inside the ear.
After knowing all these qualities, we hope you will never have to say how to do Bhramari Pranayama (Bee Breath) And What are its Benefits, Steps & precautions.
To stay connected with us, you can subscribe to our site, through which you will get to read our articles first. To subscribe to the website, you must press the bell icon given below, if you have already subscribed to us, then you do not need to do this again and again.