Yoga Asanas for Sinus Relief: The greatest quality of yoga is that it works to eliminate any problem from the root. Yoga is very effective in the solution of the sinus. Constant practice of yoga increases balance in the body.
It also helps protect our body from migraine attacks and nasal infections and allergies. Yoga refreshes your mind and body. By doing yoga, breathing becomes easier and closed nasal pores open, due to which fresh air starts going into the body.
Yoga also plays a very effective role in solving the problem of phlegm in the throat. Sinus is not a more serious problem. If it is noticed at the beginning of this problem, then it can be got rid of in a very short time. There are many ways to treat it.
One of these is Yoga poses, this problem can be overcome with the help of Yoga. So today we have brought this article for you Yoga for sinus and Pranayama (Sinus Treatment in yoga) In this article, we will tell you which are the yoga that can give relief from this problem.
- Yoga For sinus: 8 Yoga Poses to Get Relief from Sinusitis
Yoga For sinus: 8 Yoga Poses to Get Relief from Sinusitis
The whole body can be kept healthy through Yoga. But if you are worried about the sinus problem, then do not worry; the sinus is also like other common diseases. It is not a severe disease, and many effective methods of treatment are available. In these treatments, today we tell you about much such Yoga which can give relief from a sinus problem; you have to practice Yoga asanas mentioned here regularly. Which are like this, Sinus Treatment in Yoga–
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Anulom vilom pranayama
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Dog Pose)
- Paschimottanasana (Seated forward Bend Pose)
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose)
- Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose)
- Shavasana (Corpse pose)
Along with a nutritious diet, you cannot ignore the importance of yoga in sinusitis in a healthy way. Indeed, these methods take longer to show results than quick improvements, artificial treatments but at least, they do not harm your body. So let us talk about Yoga Asanas for Sinus Relief at home–
1. Kapalbhati pranayama
How Kapalbhati pranayama Yoga is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
Kapalabhati Pranayama strengthens the nervous system. It is beneficial for patients suffering from sinusitis, as it stimulates the respiratory system as a whole and reduces inflammation by relaxing the nasal muscles. Kapalbhati technique involves tremendous breathing, which strengthens the lungs and increases stamina. Practicing Kapalbhati helps to remove blockages in the heart and lungs. It also increases the blood supply to various parts of the body. It activates the body and removes lethargy. So now let us know what the method of doing Kapalbhati yoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- First of all, sit comfortably on the yoga mat.
- Now keep the hands in the Gyan mudra at the knees and keep the head and reed bone straight.
- Now close your eyes and leave the entire body loose.
- Now take a deep breath from both the nasal cavities (through both the nostrils) and exhale while shrinking the abdominal muscles.
- All your attention should be towards leaving the breath outside.
- As soon as you leave the abdominal muscles loose, the breath will automatically reach the lungs.
- Do not worry too much to breathe back.
- As soon as you leave your abdominal muscles, you will start breathing on your own.
- Initially, do the process of breathing and exhaling at least ten times.
- Repeat this action 4 to 5 times.
- It is essential not to stress yourself while performing this technique, and it is best to complete it under the guidance of a trained expert who will help teach you.
2. Anulom vilom pranayama
How Anulom Vilom pranayama Yoga is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
The Anulom Vilom Pranayama is also beneficial for patients suffering from sinusitis. It also stimulates the entire respiratory system like Kapalbhati Pranayama and reduces inflammation by relaxing the nasal muscles. The Anulom Vilom Pranayama technique involves inhaling and exhaling, which strengthens the lungs and increases their stamina. So now let us know what the method of doing Anulom Vilom yoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- Choose a clean place and lay a yoga mat or a clean sheet there.
- Now you have to sit in the posture of padmasana, and Those who cannot sit in the posture of Padmasana can sit in the Sukhasana mudra, That is, the left claw on your right thigh and the right claw on the left thigh.
- Keep your waist straight and close your eyes.
- Take a long deep breath and release gently. Then try to concentrate on yourself.
- Then close your right nostril with the thumb of your right hand and breathe slowly deeply from the left nostril.
- Don’t force breathing; breath as deeply as possible.
- Now close the left nostril with the help of the middle finger of the right hand and exhale slowly while removing the thumb from the right nostril.
- Take a few seconds off and breathe deeply from the midwife’s nostrils.
- Now close the right nostril with the help of the right thumb and exhale slowly by removing the middle finger of the right hand from the left nostril.
- Thus, a cycle of This Pranayama will be completed. You can do 5 to 7 such cycles at a time. You can do this process Regularly for about 10 minutes.
- It should be noted that only the thumb of the right hand and the middle finger of the right hand will be used for Anulom Vilom.
3. Bhujangasana Yoga
How Bhujangasana is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
Bhujangasana yoga opens the lungs and energizes the heart. It works great as a stress-free mechanism. It is one of the best Yoga for relieving the sinus as it opens your lungs and makes it easier to breathe. So now let us know what the method of doing Bhujangasana yoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- First of all, lay a yoga mat and lie on it on your stomach.
- Place your feet on the ground with fingers or keep the soles of the feet up towards the ceiling.
- Keep your feet straight and open together.
- Now place the palms of your hands near the chest on either side of the shoulder or head.
- Keep your shoulder or forehead straight on the ground.
- Now you have to take a deep breath and raise your upper body upwards.
- It would be best if you first raised the head, then the chest, and finally the area up to the navel.
- Now you have to try to raise the body, for this, keep the palms of the hands equal to your shoulders and raise the body up to the navel by pressing the hands towards the ground.
- Now straighten both hands, raise the neck, and try to look towards the sky and stay in the same position for 15-30 seconds.
- Keep the weight of your body equal on both hands and keep breathing normally.
- Keep in mind that the entire body should not be lifted from the ground below your belly or navel.
- Relax, bend the back as much as you can, do not force or force too much.
- Now slowly release your breath and return to your initial state.
4. Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga
How Adho Mukha Svanasana is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
This posture improves blood circulation in the body and reduces any lumps and tension in the body. This increases the pressure of your neck and spine in those areas. The downward tilt position of the head helps to open the nasal spaces, thereby relieving sinus problems. So now let us know what the method of doing Adho Mukha Svanasana yoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- Take a yoga mat and stand on it.
- Now keeping your feet straight, lean forward towards the ground with both hands.
- In this case, your body will look like the shape of a table.
- Now slowly take out your breath and lift the hips or limbo (hips) towards the ceiling.
- You have to keep your hands and feet as straight as possible and keep your head straight.
- To make it easy, you need to make sure that the body resembles the inverted “V” shape.
- Now keeping your palms upright on the ground and away from the shoulders, you have to keep your feet parallel to the palms.
- After this, try to stretch your neck long by pressing both your hands to the ground.
- Make sure that your ears stretch the inner side of your arms.
- Raise the hips as upward as possible.
- Try to focus your eyes on the navel.
- Now take a deep breath slowly, stay in this position for a few seconds and then bend your knees and return to the table position. You have to repeat this action for 1 minute.
5. Paschimottanasana Yoga
How Paschimottanasana is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
Sinus problems can also be prevented by practicing the Paschimottanasana Yoga pose. Sinus is a respiratory system-related disorder in which the patient feels difficulty in breathing. At the same time, yoga actions that emphasize breathing prove beneficial in this problem.
The seated forward bend pose is also a posture in which, like other asanas, special attention is paid to the breathing and exhalation process. For this reason, we can say that it can provide easy relief to sinus problems. So now let us know what the method of doing Paschimottanasana yoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- First of all, Lay yoga mats on the ground and sit with your legs spread forward.
- Make sure that in this position, both legs are adjacent, and knees should remain straight.
- Keep in mind that during the practice of this Asana, the head, neck, and spine should also be straightforward.
- Now raise both hands upwards, then while exhaling slowly, bend forward and try to hold the thumbs of the feet with hands while keeping the forehead close to the knees.
- Make sure that the knees are not bent even while bending forward.
- Try to remain in this position for a few seconds and keep breathing at average speed.
- Finally, take a deep breath, return to your initial state, and repeat this Asana 3 to 4 times.
6. Sarvangasana Yoga
How Sarvangasana is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
Sarvangasana, Known as the “Mother of All Asanas,” the shoulder stand pose is exceptionally beneficial for calming the nerves and calming the mind. It not only provides relief from sinusitis and other allergic conditions but also reduces insomnia and irritability. It improves blood flow to the lungs and helps protect the body from infection. So now let us know what the method of doing Sarvangasana yoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- First, lay a yoga mat in a clean open environment.
- So that the body gets clean oxygen while performing this asana.
- Now lie down on your back on the yoga mat to do this asana.
- Both hands and feet should be directly on the ground.
- Place the palms on the ground, and both legs should be directly attached.
- Now inhale slowly and lift both legs, hips, and waist slowly upwards.
- Raise your waist and back, place the elbows of both hands on the ground and support your waist with palms.
- Keep in mind that both your legs stay straight while doing this, don’t let your knees bend.
- In this asana, the entire weight of the body will be on the shoulders and head.
- While doing this, touch the chin with the chest.
- Keep the area from your shoulder to elbow close to the ground and keep your face towards the sky or toe.
- Stabilize your body and stay in this posture for a while to the extent of your ability.
- Keep the breath normal.
- To come out of Sarvangasana, bring down the waist and legs slowly and place your hands on the ground.
- Come to your infancy.
7. Uttanasana Yoga
How Uttanasana is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
Uttanasana, or Standing Forward Bend, as it is often said, is known to increase blood circulation. It helps in clearing the sinus passages, clearing blockages in the pores, and helps in comfortable full breathing. It strengthens the nervous system and also relieves stress and depression. So now let us know what the method of doing Uttanasanayoga in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- To do Uttanasana, lay a yoga mat in a clean place and stand in tadasana or straight.
- Then place both your hands on your waist while breathing inward.
- Now bend down, bending your body from the waist, exhaling your breath outwards.
- Keep your torso straight turn around the waist.
- Try to touch the ground by removing both your hands from the waist.
- Allow your head to hang in an independent position and not create any force on your neck.
- Try to connect your head to your feet.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds by your ability.
- Now take your breath in and straighten your waist for your initial arrival.
8. Shavasana Yoga
How Shavasana is beneficial in Yoga For sinus-
The whole body gets relief by doing the Shavasana. By doing Shavasana, the body gets relief from stress. As a result, blood circulation starts flowing smoothly. It improves sleep and treats insomnia. It also helps in lowering your blood pressure. Therefore, it is advisable to do Shavasana yoga after practicing all Yogasanas. So now let us know what the method of doing Shavasana in Yoga For sinus is-
Way To Do
- First of all, find a clean and quiet place, place a yoga mat there.
- Now lie on this mat on your back and close your eyes.
- Now keep both the palms at a distance of about one foot from the body and keep the palms facing upwards.
- With this, keep the feet at a distance of about two feet from each other.
- When you come to the posture of breathing, take slow breaths and concentrate on the breath.
- Repeat this process for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- After the entire process is done, turn to the right and stay in that position for a minute.
- After this, get up and sit. Rub both your palms together with your eyes closed and then place them on your face and feel the warmth of the palms.
- Finally, slowly open the eyes.
Friends, we hope you have liked this post about yoga for the sinus. It is our endeavor that we give you all Health-related problems solutions.
If you liked our health-related post, please share this post (Yoga For Sinus) with your family or friends so that they can also benefit from it. Hope that the information given in the article was beneficial for you. If you face any problems with Sinus treatment by yoga, then please share your feedback and thoughts in the comment section. We would love to hear from you. For more information related to health, you can read our other articles. Thanks for visiting OURLIFEMANTRA.