Yoga for Varicocele: There are many types of physical problems and some of these problems should not be ignored at all. One such problem is varicocele. Varicocele is a fairly common problem in men, affecting men between 15-25 years of age.
In the problem of varicocele, the veins in the testicle enlarge, and the testicle swells. The inflamed veins of the scrotum are called varicocele in medical language. These nerves affect the fertility of the male. But let us tell you that not all varicocele cases involve sperm production.
Varicocele is not a more severe problem. If it is noticed at the beginning of this problem, it can be eradicated from the root quickly. There are many ways to treat it. One of these is Yogasana, and this problem can be overcome with the help of these yoga poses. Today, we have brought this article for you Yoga for Varicocele In this article, we will tell you which are the yoga that can give relief from this problem.
- What yoga should be done in yoga for varicocele?
- 1. Vajrasana Yoga for Varicocele
- 2. Setu Bandhasana Yoga for Varicocele
- 3. Dhanurasana Yoga for Varicocele
- 4. Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga for Varicocele
- 5. Sarvangasana Yoga for Varicocele
- 6. Viparita Karani Asana Yoga for Varicocele
- 7. Halasana Yoga for Varicocele
What yoga should be done in yoga for varicocele?
- Vajrasana Yoga (Thunderbolt Pose)
- Setu Bandhasana Yoga (Bridge Pose)
- Dhanurasana Yoga (Bow Pose)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga (Half Spinal Twist Pose)
- Sarvangasana Yoga (Shoulder Stand Pose)
- Viparita Karani Asana Yoga (Legs-Up-The-Wall Pose)
- Halasana Yoga (Plow Pose)
Also Read: 7 Effective Yoga For Varicose Veins
The whole body is kept healthy through yoga. But if you are worried about the problem of varicocele, then do not worry; varicocele is like other common diseases. It is not a severe disease, and many effective methods of treatment are available.
In these treatments, today we are telling you about much such yoga that can give relief from varicocele problems, practice the yoga Pose mentioned here regularly. Which are as follows, Varicocele Treatment by Yoga–
1. Vajrasana Yoga for Varicocele
How Vajrasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele-
Vajrasana is a famous pose that is very effective in the treatment of varicocele. Vajrasana is known to strengthen sexual organs. It supports the pelvic muscles, reducing pain. Vajrasana yoga posture also increases blood flow in the pelvic region and thus prevents the problem of varicocele from proceeding further. So let us know what the method of doing Vajrasana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- First of all, Straighten the body on the ground and sit on your knees.
- Bend the knees of your feet and keep them together while dragging the lower legs backwards.
- Now in this situation, your foot’s big fingers and thumbs should meet each other, and both feet’ heels should be different.
- Now bend your knees and sit down so that your buttocks (Hips) come between the two heels, the toes of both the legs are joined together, and the heels are also distinguished.
- Keep your head and waist straight.
- Now place both your hands on your knees and keep your eyes straight in front.
- Now Close your eyes and keep your mind calm, and focus on the speed of your breath; make sure that you keep an equal focus on inhaling and exhaling.
- If you are starting to do yoga, do it for only 5–10 minutes initially.
- After getting used to it, you can increase your time from 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do Vajrasana as long as possible – perform this asana for at least 5 minutes to increase the digestion, especially immediately after meals.
Also Read: 6 Effective Yoga For Herniated Disc
2. Setu Bandhasana Yoga for Varicocele
How Sethubandhasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele
This asana helps regulate the thyroid gland and helps reduce stress and depression, and it improves blood circulation, which can be helpful to overcome the problem of varicocele. So let us know what the method of doing Setu Bandhasana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- To do Sethubandhasana, first of all, lie down on your back by laying a yoga mat.
- Bend your knees.
- Keeping the knees and feet in a straight line, spread both the legs keeping a slight gap.
- Keep the hands close to the body and keep the palms of the hands on the ground.
- Breathing slowly, gently lift the lower, middle and upper parts of your back off the ground.
- Slowly move your shoulders inward.
- Without moving your chin, plant your chest with your chin and support your shoulders, hands and feet with your weight. During this time, keep the lower body stable and keep in mind that both thighs will remain together during this time.
- During this time, you can lift your upper body by pressing on the ground with your hands, if you want. You can also support your waist with your hands.
- Exhale, do the asana for 1-2 minutes, then finish the asana.
Also Read: 7 Effective Yoga for Erectile dysfunction
3. Dhanurasana Yoga for Varicocele
How Dhanurasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele
Varicocele symptoms can be reduced to a great extent by regular practice of Dhanurasana yoga posture. Dhanurasana stimulates the reproductive organs and also improves blood circulation throughout the body. It gives an excellent stretch to both the waist and back, relieving our back and back pain. Apart from physical benefits, Dhanurasana also relieves anxiety and depression and provides healing facilities to our body. So let us know what the method of doing Dhanurasana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- To do Dhanurasana, first of all, choose a clean, ventilated place.
- After that, lie down on your stomach by laying your yoga mat. Keep a gap between your buttocks and keep both hands straight.
- Exhale while bending your knees, bring your heel as close to your buttocks. And being arched, hold your ankles with your hands.
- Now inhale your chest, lift it above the ground.
- Now raise the legs a little more and try to pull your ankles by hand while breathing.
- During this time, your knees are not more comprehensive than the width of your hips.
- While stretching the ankles, maintain the balance of the weight of the abdomen and keep the head straight.
- Depending on the flexibility of your body, you can push your body forward.
- Focus on breathing and exhaling while performing this arched posture.
- Stay in this position as long as possible.
- To get back to the initial state, slowly release the body’s muscles and bring your buttocks and thighs towards the ground.
- Now bring the front part of the body to the ground.
- After this, release the heel with both hands and return to your initial state.
Also Read: 8 Effective Yoga for Eyes to Remove Glasses
4. Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga for Varicocele
How Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele
This yoga pose elevates and stretches your spine and also helps to open your shoulders, hips, and neck. It also cleanses your internal organs. Varicocele symptoms can be reduced to a great extent by regular practice of Ardh Matsyendrasana yoga posture. So let us know what the method of doing Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- Set up a yoga mat and sit in the bar.
- Breathe while pressing the ground with light hands, and lengthen your spine, turning your body to the left.
- Bringing the left leg above the right knee, bending the left leg, bring it to the ground.
- Bend the right leg and place the foot comfortably on the ground near the left hip.
- Bring the right hand over the left foot and hold the left foot claw.
- Exhale, bend the torso and neck as much as possible and focus on your left shoulder.
- Try to keep your hips square to deepen the bend in your spine.
- Rest the left hand on the ground and breathe normally.
- Stay in the posture for 30-60 seconds and do all the steps in reverse order to get out of the pose.
- Repeat all these steps on the other side as well.
5. Sarvangasana Yoga for Varicocele
How Sarvangasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele
This asana is a great exercise to improve blood circulation in the testicles and cleanse the body. This asana enhances bowel and digestive health, reduces stress and anxiety, improves testicular blood circulation, treats fertility and virility problems, improves body posture, and reduces muscle balance and tension. So let us know what the method of doing Sarvangasana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- First, lay a yoga mat in a clean open environment.
- So that the body gets clean oxygen while performing this asana.
- Now lie down on your back on the yoga mat to do this asana.
- Both hands and feet should be directly on the ground.
- Place the palms on the ground, and both legs should be directly attached.
- Now inhale slowly and lift both legs, hips and waist slowly upwards.
- Raise your waist and back, place the elbows of both hands on the ground and support your waist with palms.
- Keep in mind that both your legs stay straight while doing this, don’t let your knees bend.
- In this asana, the entire weight of the body will be on the shoulders and head.
- While doing this, touch the chin with the chest.
- Keep the area from your shoulder to elbow close to the ground and keep your face towards the sky or toe.
- Stabilize your body and stay in this posture for a while to the extent of your ability.
- Keep the breath normal.
- To come out of Sarvangasana, bring down the waist and legs slowly and place your hands on the ground.
- Come to your infancy.
6. Viparita Karani Asana Yoga for Varicocele
How Viparita Karani Asana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele
Viparita Karani Asana Pose is a very easy yoga posture that can prove to be amazing yoga in the problem of varicocele. Regular practice of contrasting posture reduces your pain and improves blood circulation. It expels the blood stored in the veins of the testicles, which cools the testes. In contrast, this yoga mudra increases testosterone production and treats infertility. So let us know what the method of doing Viparita Karani Asana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- First of all, you place a yoga mat on the floor and lie on your back on it to do this asana.
- Keep both your arms and legs straight on the ground.
- Now slowly raise both legs and let your upper body remain on the floor.
- When the legs reach 45 degrees, then raise the hips also by supporting the waist with hands.
- Now raise the legs until it is straight up.
- Make sure the elbows stay on the ground and support the waist with hands.
- The back should be about 45 degrees from the ground.
- If there are problems while doing this pose, you can keep a pillow or blanket under your hips.
- Close your eyes, and in this case, you stop for at least five minutes.
7. Halasana Yoga for Varicocele
How Halasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga for varicocele
Practicing this yoga helps flush toxic varicocele blood pooling, and the varicocele improves reducing symptoms and increasing blood circulation. Its regular practice can prove beneficial in removing your varicocele problem. So let us know what the method of doing Halasana Yoga in yoga for varicocele is-
Way To Do
- First, lay a yoga mat in a clean environment and lie down on it.
- Keep your arms adjoining the body and keep it on the ground beside you.
- Keep the palms of the hands in the direction of the ground below.
- Breathing in, raise the legs to 90 degrees.
- If there is difficulty in lifting the legs, then you can support the waist with your hands.
- Make sure that the feet are not bent.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly and make sure that your balance is correct.
- While exhaling slowly, keeping the legs straight, slowly move backwards through the top of the head.
- In this position, try to touch the ground with the toe.
- Now remove your hands from the waist and keep them straight on the ground.
- The direction of the palms of the hands will be towards the ground below.
- Keep breathing at a normal pace and try to remain in the Halasana yoga posture as much as possible.
- After staying in this posture for some time, breathe back and slowly return to the initial state.
- You can do this Yogasan 3 to 5 times according to your ability.
If you practice the above yoga poses regularly, you will definitely feel a huge improvement in your varicocele condition. For better results, you should try to maintain a proper and healthy diet. Avoid eating greasy foods, processed and junk food as they can aggravate varicoceles. Along with this, quit smoking and avoid alcohol consumption to prevent the varicocele from getting worse.
Friends, we hope you have liked this post about Yoga for Varicocele. It is our endeavor that we give you all Health-related problems solutions.
If you liked our health-related post, please share this post (Yoga for Varicocele) with your family or friends so that they can also benefit from it. Hope that the information given in the article was beneficial for you. If you face any problems with varicocele treatment by yoga, then please share your feedback and thoughts in the comment section. We would love to hear from you. For more information related to health, you can read our other articles. Thanks for visiting OURLIFEMANTRA.